Unfortunately there is a limit within the designer that only allow the 260 most recent instagram posts to show. If you need to access your entire instagram history to get your images, you can download all of your instagram posts by following these steps.
Steps to download images via Instagram
- Go to Instagram.com – the website, not the app – and log in with your username and password
- Find the little gear icon (settings) next to the Edit Profile option
- This will bring up a pop-up menu – choose Privacy and Security
- Then scroll down to Data Download and press Request Download
- You'll need to type in your email address if it doesn't automatically appear
- Hit Next, enter your password, and then press Request Download
Once you have downloaded your posts, you can then upload the imaged to the designer to create your order.